Tuesday, October 7, 2014

In celebration of 'You'



( For Justice A.H.M.D Nawaz)

On some days you are  heavy heartened ,
when you capture the wrong , the wrong doing
your world is delicate
soft like a baby’s breath
tender chuckles spilled
and giggles that transforms in to magic,
dancing fairies , Carolinas and Ceasers
wrapped in principles and judgements
even  the words orphaned
wisdom and many realities .
I know you
in a little less years
but then ,
I don’t know what you’ve done,
I don’t know what you have seen,
You have walked the grass , the stone ,  the stream and everything else
I have walked the soil too , in other feet
You have heard the crickets sing , the chirps  and cackles
but different from  mine.
You come in color and picture
earthed and woven in thread
stitched between line and space
in my notebook
like a heroic cosmopolitan
a mentor
a comrade.
I wish
I could leap into your heart
and see the bruise and healed,
grasshopper memories,
the strangers and spare dreams
of big heartedness and leniency.




 *Justice A.H.M.D Nawaz , the former Deputy Solicitor General , now a Judge in Court of Appeal , a wonderful  teacher and everything.


0 comments:

Post a Comment